Focused on the challenges faced by educational institutions around the word today, the programme is designed to develop the expertise and decision-making capabilities required of those tasked with leading modern educational organisations.
The Education Management MA course at King's College London has relevance across a range of education sectors and provider types, including state, independent and NGO providers. Participants engage critically with current debates and the latest research to develop their professional understanding of complex real-world problems in the field of education management.
- Gain your MA from one of the UK’s top ranking schools of education in one of the world’s most renowned universities.
- Learn first hand from leading experts with international reputations in the field.
- Develop the expertise required of professionals who lead today’s educational institutions.
- Be part of a community of education specialists joining the programme from countries around the world.
- Situated in the heart of London, within sight of the Houses of Parliament and the culturally vibrant South Bank.
Career prospectsThe MA in Education Management will allow you to develop the analytical and problem-solving capabilities that are essential for anyone aspiring to occupy management or leadership roles in education today. Graduates of this course have gone on to posts around the world and across a range of education sectors, from primary/secondary schools through to Further and Higher Education.
- Education, Policy & the City
- International & Comparative Education
- Psychology & Learning
- The Social Context of Education
- Mathematics Education: Theory & Practice
- Business Management in Education
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 833 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/UK fees: £4,400 per year
- Overseas fees: £8,950 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.