Agricultural Economics (Coursework) from University of Pretoria aspires to be at the cutting edge of research and community engagement within the national, African and global context.
Students at Agricultural Economics (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- advance relevant knowledge
- become employable, innovative and diverse graduates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Institutional economics
- Quantitative methods for agricultural and environmental policy
- Partial equilibrium modelling and commodity market analysis
- Environmental valuation and policy
- Agricultural supply chain management
- The economics of natural resources
- Selected topics in environmental economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Agribusiness Agriculture View 28 other Masters in Agriculture in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant honours degree or relevant postgraduate diploma (PGDip)
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree or postgraduate diploma
International3955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3955 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1977 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1977 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R34 000 to R67 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.