The Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences aspires to be at the cutting edge of economic, financial and management education, as well as research and community engagement within the national, African and global context. The Agricultural Economics (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Institutional economics
- Quantitative methods for agricultural and environmental policy
- Partial equilibrium modelling and commodity market analysis
- Environmental valuation and policy
- Agricultural supply chain management
- The economics of natural resources
- Selected topics in environmental economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEconomics Agriculture View 23 other Masters in Economics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant Honours degree with an average of at least 65%.
International6464 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6464 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3232 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3232 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
R63 180 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.