By studying this Strategy and Digital Business programme at ESCP Europe Business School, based on strong cooperation between practice partners and our world-class faculty, you will acquire competencies in core areas like strategy, complex problem solving and decision making.
Also, you will focus on two fields, which we believe are crucial for being competitive in the future: Digital literacy and the ability to code as well an in depths understanding of the Chinese market.
Studying in the European entrepreneurial powerhouses Berlin and Paris, you will gain comprehensive theoretical and practical insights, which will equip you for a career in the world of strategy, consulting and digital business creation
Programme Objectives and Benefits
- Acquire competence in core areas like strategy, complex problem solving and decision making
- Focus on two fields, crucial for being competitive in the future: Digital literacy and the ability to code as well an in depth understanding of the Chinese market
- Profit from a strong cooperation between practice partners and our world-class faculty
- Study in the European entrepreneurial powerhouses Berlin and Paris
- Add value to your CV by leveraging a highly ranked business school like ESCP Europe
- Strategic Management
- International Strategy
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Problem Solving and Communication
- Intercultural Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management Business Information Systems View 66 other Masters in Business Administration in France
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- A university background preferably in economics; interest in strategy and entrepreneurship
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, maximum 2 years)
- Letter of motivation (half page)
- Photocopy of passport or identity card
- Your resume (curriculum vitae)
- Transcripts of records of all years of higher education (certified copies) and current weighted average mark and/or expected final grade
International12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?