Also, you will focus on two fields, which we believe are crucial for being competitive in the future: Digital literacy and the ability to code as well an in depths understanding of the Chinese market.
Studying in the European entrepreneurial powerhouses Berlin and Paris, you will gain comprehensive theoretical and practical insights, which will equip you for a career in the world of strategy, consulting and digital business creation
This master programme is the right choice if you want to...
- Be equipped for a more digital and global job market
- Work in an international and entrepreneurial context or become a strategy consultant
- Develop a strategic and international mindset
- Push thinking on how digitalization will change and influence the economy
- Meet inspiring teachers, company representatives and peers who share your passion
- Receive a renowned degree from a highly-ranked business school
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- International Strategy
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Problem Solving and Communication
- Intercultural Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management Business Information Systems View 30 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- A university background preferably in economics; interest in strategy and entrepreneurship
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, maximum 2 years)
- Letter of motivation (half page)
- Photocopy of passport or identity card
- Your resume (curriculum vitae)
- Transcripts of records of all years of higher education (certified copies) and current weighted average mark and/or expected final grade
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA14250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- The application fees are set at €130. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- A non-refundable down-payment of €2,000 is due four weeks after admission.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.