A two-year residential programme based in Berlin and Paris, the Master in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Innovation offered by ESCP Business School builds on the latest thinking on entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability.
Over six terms, students will gain a practical understanding in the classroom of relevant business methods and tools, such as business modelling, as well as direct experience in the field on an internship, a consulting engagement, or a business development project.
Programme Objectives and Benefits
- Gain a practical understanding of relevant business methods and tools, such as business modelling, as well as direct experience in the field through an internship, a consulting engagement, or a business development project
- Focus on the ethical and practical implications of ecological and social responsibility
- Engage in developing your own business models, business plans and consulting projects
- Grow your network by meeting teachers and researchers who share your passion for sustainable business approaches and build strong partnerships with major leading companies and entrepreneurs
- Add value to your CV by leveraging a highly ranked business school like ESCP
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable entrepreneurship
- Ecological foundations of business
- Development economics
- NGO management
- Sustainable energy management
- Sustainable finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 24 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- A university background preferably in economics, social or natural science, or engineering
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, a maximum of 2 years is recommended)
- Letter of motivation (half page)
- Photocopy of passport or identity card
- Your resume (curriculum vitae)
- Transcripts of records of all years of higher education (certified copies) and current weighted average mark and/or expected final grade
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.