This highly flexible course provides you with financial skills that are at the cutting edge of knowledge and developments in our industry, as well as the freedom to specialise in your area of interest.
This unique mode of study will give you the basic theory and analytical skills you need in finance, followed by in-depth learning either in banking or international finance through specialised modules of study.
The Finance (International Finance) course involves both theoretical and practical content, offering you the chance to build on your first degree and/or work experience with a range of knowledge and skills enabling you to become capable of excelling in your career.
If you take the international finance pathway, you will have the in-depth knowledge of financial theory and practice to pursue careers in areas including international management, consultancy with major international firms operating across national boundaries or international financial analysis.
The University of Westminster is committed to developing employable graduates by ensuring that:
- Career development skills are embedded in all courses.
- Opportunities for part-time work, placements and work-related learning activities are widely available to students.
- Staff continue to widen and strengthen the University’s links with employers in all sectors, involving them in curriculum design and encouraging their participation in other aspects of the University’s career education and guidance provision.
- Staff are provided with up-to-date data on labour market trends and employers’ requirements, which will inform the service delivered to students.
- Contemporary Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Risk Management
- Research Methods
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- International Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 452 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Applicants should normally hold a first degree in finance, economics, business studies or management from a recognised institution (minimum Lower Second Class Honours or international equivalent) and demonstrate interest and motivation in the subject area.
- In exceptional cases, applicants may be accepted based on their professional qualifications or extensive work experience in the global financial services sector (subject to the approval of the Course Leader or the Director of Postgraduate Studies).
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.