Throughout the MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Enterprise Development degree offered at the University of Westminster, students will have the opportunity to be contact with London’s vibrant business community through our networks of entrepreneurs, accelerators and investors.
The student journey will start from forming ideas on the possible business venture in the pre-start-up phase, through to pitching them to prospective investors or raising money via crowdfunding campaigns, as a part of their final project.
The learning experience is based on an experiential learning approach that prioritises team-learning and problem-based learning through various practical activities, such as business challenges (both UK-based and international) and close interactions with entrepreneurs.
One of the highlights of the course is the final project combined with the real life pitching to potential investors. Students will experience a real-life process of launching an entrepreneurial activity (and not necessarily the business per se) as a part of their course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics for business
- Creativity and innovation management
- Enterprise development
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset and opportunities creation
- Entrepreneurial project
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in digital economies
- Innovation through design thinking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship International Development Innovation Management View 135 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Exceptionally, practitioners with significant work experience (3 years) in any sector or industry will be considered for admissions.
- Entrepreneurial experience may include all sort of activities that indicate opportunity seeking activity, which may include (and not limited to) opportunities identification (e.g., generating an idea for a potential business, or interest for a future as a business owner), organisation and coordination of resources (e.g., running a project that involves teams and resources coordination like a Church/Association project or a fundraising activity or a campaign to raise awareness about some issues within a community).
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.