Graduates of the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston are eligible to sit for national certification offered by the National Certification Corporation (NCC). Our graduates have maintained over a 90% pass rate on the exam.
Real World Applications
- Students increase skills in cost-effective problem solving, process improvement, risk assessment & the reduction of health care cost.
- Theoretical and Research Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Public Health Principles in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Public Policy
- Informatics/Quality Improvement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 406 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Required: a resume, all official transcripts, a personal statement (see personal statement guidelines) & three (3) references including one (1) professional, one (1) academic, and one (1) from your current clinical manager or other authority speaking on your commitment to discovery of new knowledge, your current knowledge in a clinical area, and your dedication to the profession.
- Required: A minimum of two (2) year of recent experience as a registered nurse (RN) in a Level III nursery.
International11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.