The Business Administration courses at EIGSI La Rochelle - Engineering School that are shaped by the perspectives of select domestic and international universities’ programs, professionals in the business world and our graduates are based on dynamism and are subject to an ongoing update concerning the requirements of international educational standards.
The program of the business administration department with its highly disciplined conception includes courses that focus on vocational training, monitoring trends in the world and improving skills of multi-dimensional thinking in the first two years of education, while the courses that concentrate on specialization in profession in the last two years. The required internship in the program eases the use of theory in practice and helps choose the field they work in after graduation for students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Academic and Social Orientation
- Critical Reading and Writing in English
- Fundamentals of Law
- Mathematics for Social Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 20 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The student must have completed at least one semester except the preparatory class of the undergraduate program of the university in the period when he / she will apply for study mobility.
- Grade point average for undergraduate students applying to the program must be at least 2.20 in a 4-point system. The names and countries of the University where Business Administration students can apply are listed below.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.