In this Data Engineering for Artificial Intelligence programme at Data ScienceTech Institute, you will:
- Learn how to understand the analysis, design, implementation & monitoring of IT & Big Data architectures;
- Leverage the most prevalent programming languages and their libraries for applied machine and deep learning;
- Learn how to architect and deploy highly distributed data and computation clusters such as Hadoop or SPARK;
- Discover the DevOps world and set up continuous integration architecture.
All DSTI's Applied MSc programme are RNCP (National Registry of Professional Certification) Level 7 accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureIT Fundamentals
- Amazon AWS "Cloud-Computing DSTI Chair (50 hrs) - 3 ECTS
- Microsoft Azure (25 hrs) - 2 ECTS
- Semantic Web Technologies for Data Science Developments (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Software Engineering Part 1 (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Software Engineering Part 2 (25 hrs) - 1ECTS
- Java & Scala Programming (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Data Wrangling with SQL (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- NoSQL Databases (25 hrs) - 2 ECTS
- Data Pipeline Part 1 (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Data Pipeline Part 2 (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Relational Databases Management Systems (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- The Hadoop & Spark Ecosystem (50 hrs) - 3 ECTS
- Data Laws & Regulations - Philosophies, Geopolitics & Ethics (25hrs) - 1 ECTS
- IT Project Management - PMP-PMI and Agile Approaches (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- DevOps & Continuous Integration (50 hrs) - 2 ECTS
- Analysis & Design of Information Systems (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Cybersecurity (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Applied Mathematics for Data Science (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- Foundations of Statistical Analysis & Machine Learning Part 1 (25 hrs) - 1 ECTS
- R for Big Data (25 hrs) - 2 ECTS
- Deep Learning with Python (25 hrs) - 2 ECTS
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 36 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You will need to provide the usual registry data: your CV and a cover letter.
- Your English proficiency will be assessed by your understanding during the admission interview. You are also free and welcome to provide any English proficiency test that you may have taken.
- You may also submit as many recommendation letters as you wish to.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.