In Franklin University's accredited Accounting master's program, you’ll acquire an executive skill set that prepares you to advance into an accounting leadership position. In addition to gaining skills employers are actively seeking in the critical areas of financial accounting and management control systems, you’re able to bolster your master’s degree in accounting by pursuing courses in one of our two highly-relevant suggested pathways.
In our taxation pathway, you’ll explore pertinent topics such as corporate and individual taxation, pass through entities, and gift and estate taxes, while our financial operations pathway exposes you to integral concepts that include forensic accounting, auditing and data mining, risk analysis and management, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. You will also have the ability to customize your pathway to reach your personal goals. Whichever you choose, you’ll be well prepared to move into advanced-skill, leadership positions, such as CFO, controller, internal auditor, or accounting manager.
At Franklin, you’ll conveniently earn a high-value degree in 17 months at an affordable cost. Franklin's transfer-friendly Master's in Accounting program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), the leader in outcomes-based accreditation in business, so you know you're earning a respected degree with value in the workplace.
At the completion of your coursework and depending upon your undergraduate program, you'll also have the required hours and foundational knowledge needed to sit for professional accounting certification exams, such as the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
Plus our small, personalized classes introduce you to a valuable professional peer network. You’ll learn with—and from—your peers in interactive classes comprised of a diverse set of students ranging in age, industry, talent, and experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research in Accounting
- Financial Accounting Theory
- Management Control Processes and Systems
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 141 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.