The design of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from Kadir Has University is based on the anticipation that our participants have studied a non-business subject previously and they tend to build managerial careers. The competence targets of the program spans the areas of finance, human resources, accounting, marketing, production/operations management and organizational behavior.
In the MBA program learning is considered as a holistic process over time and across space; it begins in the core and elective courses delivered in-class and continues during project work, meetings with speakers renowned in their fields and communication among alumni. This establishes a strong bridge between theory and practice.
Applied perspective of the MBA program equips its participants with the knowledge and skills necessary for managerial success to achieve admirable outcomes. At the same time, participants with an academic orientation are provided with a sound knowledge of methodology and toolset to create new knowledge in their fields.
Graduates with Business Administration program from Kadir Has University will:
- practice their leadership skills
- strengthen their business acumen to apply to the problems of local as well as global business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Dynamics
- Production and Operations Management
- Research Methods and Scientific Ethics
- Strategic Management and Business Simulation
- Strategic Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 24 other Masters in Economics in Turkey
- Applicants must be either graduate of or graduating from an undergraduate program in case of applications for a master's program; and an undergraduate or a master's program in case of applications for a doctoral program, respectively.
- The minimum undergraduate diploma GPA requirement for students applying to graduate programs is 2.00/4.00.
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from.
- GRE, GMAT, ALES score results (if applicable)
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.