Study the MA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at Berlin School of Business and Innovation , delivered in partnership with University for the Creative Arts, a TEF Gold Standard institution. For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees when you apply before 30 June 2021! Terms and conditions apply.
Why enrol on this programme
Throughout this industry-focused MA, you’ll develop your knowledge of the tourism and event management industry and acquire the practical skills needed to help it adapt during the current climate. You’ll study modules including: Cross Cultural Management, Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Events as well as Strategic Approach in Marketing Planning for Hospitality.
Classes are taught by expert lecturers, all of whom have extensive experience in their academic fields, meaning you’ll gain the knowledge you need to thrive in tourism and event management. By the time you graduate you’ll be prepared to take on some of the most competitive roles in the industry.
Student Satisfaction Survey 2020 revealed that:
- 87% of students are satisfied with their experience at BSBI - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
- 88% of students feel their ideas are valued in their course - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
- Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
- In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice.
You will have the option to choose from:
- Data Analytics: this course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: you will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Financial and Business Modelling: this course can help you make advanced level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
- Project Management: this programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
- Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: you will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front
Why study in Berlin
Alongside your programme, you’ll have the chance to explore Berlin, the home of start-ups, big business and cultural hotspots. Germany also offers a post-study work visa which allows students to remain in the country for up to 18-months after finishing their studies to gain valuable work experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer."
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You’ll study modules including:
- Cross Cultural Management
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Events
- Strategic Approach in Marketing Planning for Hospitality.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 11 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships can be given for a number of reasons and are designed to support you through your studies by helping with general living costs. They are non-repayable and can be spent on anything from rent and household bills to books and specialist equipment.
- Academic merit
You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the programme, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- Personal statement
You will need to write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the programme will mean for your future.
- Financial need
You must demonstrate that you would not be able to take the programme without receiving the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.