Education from Liverpool Hope University is flexible enough to meet the needs of those seeking to develop a more academic understanding of the field and those aspiring to develop their practise through critical reflection. The programme will help practitioners to adopt best practise, promote innovation and manage change.
Graduates with Education from Liverpool Hope University will:
- be able to structure their award to enhance their personal interests, career specific opportunities and potential for promotion to senior management and leadership.
- evaluate adults' and children's learning through research and postgraduate study
- move beyond the threshold and become an 'excellent teacher'.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Curriculum Theory & development
- Education Policy, Practice and the Professional Block
- Learners and Learning in a Changing Landscape
- Education Policy, Governance, and Professionalism
- 12 months
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
We advise you to apply for a postgraduate degree as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation View 807 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Normally a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Education (or a related discipline)
- Relevant professional experience.
- English proficiency
International11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.