The mission of the Department of Aerospace Engineering is to educate students and to do research in aerospace sciences, including:
- manufacturing and testing of air and space flight vehicles
The Department of Aerospace Engineering offers a Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering at METU Middle East Technical University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Computational Fluid Dynarmcs
- Turbulent Boundary Layers
- Advanced Airfoil and Propeller Theory
- Experimental Aerodynamics
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamic Noise
- Introduction to Space Sciences
- Aeroela sticity
- Nonequilibrium Gas Dynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- ALES score type has to be quantitative
- English proficiency
- Reference letters (2)
- Letter of intention
International224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 112 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National36 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident: 129 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 768 TL/Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.