Communications, Media and Creative Industries from Sciences Po offers students a solid basis in the fundamentals of the social sciences, ensuring students develop not only critical and analytical skills, but also the professional knowledge and operational practice to enable them to begin their careers immediately after graduating.
The Master of Communications, Media and Creative Industries is a unique course which successfully leads to entries into careers throughout the communications, media and creative industries, both in France and internationally.
A wide variety of companies are interested in graduates from the Master's programme, such as: Amazon, BETC, Canal+, DDB, Dentsu Aegis, Disney, Endemol, Google, Havas, Lagardère, L'Oréal, M6, McCann, Orange, Ogilvy, SNCF, TBWA, UBISOFT, Universal, Sony, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Communication Strategy
- Corporate Strategy in the Digital Age
- Brands International Management
- Societal Challenges, Brand Innovation & sustainable Value
- The Power of Data...or not
- Branding & Word Design
- Brand in a Digital world
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 15 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students whose parents' tax residence is within the EEA pay individualised fees according to family income, from €0 to €18,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.