In the master degree program in Data Science and Business Analytics from HEC Montréal University, you’ll acquire the skills you need for better decision making, making you more competitive and innovative.
- Acquisition of concepts for developing models and advanced methods in optimization, modeling, statistics and machine learning/deep learning.
- Development of skills to address decision-making issues in management: building complex data or optimization models, analytics and problem-solving using programming languages and appropriate software.
- Learning principles for optimizing business processes.
- Students can choose the supervised project track to gain real work experience, or explore a specific area of interest in the research-oriented thesis track.
- Professors renowned in Canada and abroad, in both the academic and business communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate preparatory courses (3 credits) may be imposed by the Academic Advisor if prior learning does not meet specialization requirements.
- You have one year to take these courses, preferably at the start of your studies.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 32 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Canada
- You must hold a university degree recognized by the State giving access to a master’s program at your original university.
- You have obtained, for all years of university, an average of at least 12 out of 20 or the equivalent, depending on the grading system.
International28800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 CAD per year during 18 months.
National14200 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14200 CAD per year during 18 months.
In-State5800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.