Despite all that’s happened over the past few weeks, you don’t need to put your dreams on hold. At EU Business School we can help you to achieve your goals. Don’t wait, start your course online and continue on campus. EU’s application deadlines have been relaxed, admissions counselors are available to offer support, including with visas and other documentation, and we’re offering our own English test while others, such as TOEFL, are suspended.
Students will evaluate several business models from different perspectives while exploring the main components of innovation and new venture creation.
During this Innovation and Entrepreneurship program from EU Business School, students will:
- Gain knowledge of the core essentials of entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Develop innovative thinking and recognize potential business opportunities.
- Learn how to drive innovation and new business development.
Graduates of the Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship program will hold the vital skills needed to pursue one of the following:
- New venture creation
- Product development
- Innovation management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Boosting Creativity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 1 completed application form (if the application was not filled in online)
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Due to the current world-wide situation, the university is offering support and flexibility in the application deadline, considering each case.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- There is the availability to present an in-house English test within the application process.
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
- An electronic passport photo or 3 printed passport-size photos
- 1 copy of valid passport or ID card
- 1 bank certificate or letter certifying the applicant's financial solvency
- €/CHF 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a money order, check or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.