Global Executive Master of Business Administration of EADA Business School focuses on balancing both the knowledge of what’s happening in the outside world and a deeper understanding of yourself to help you drive the teams and the innovations of the future. Regardless of your industry, your position or your level of expertise, you need to be prepared to face unforeseeable disruption in the years to come and lead your teams to prepare for it.
To enable both technical and non-technical high potentials to:
- Understand the full impact of emerging technologies to be able to communicate about them simply
- Learn how to lead and manage effectively and with agility in an increasingly technological world
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership & Human Centricity
- Technology Awareness
- Management and Innovation
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Executive MBA in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- A good working level of English
- Fill out the Request Information form
- Admissions evaluation call
- Online application
- Critical reasoning assessment
- Interview with admissions faculty
International36000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
EU/EEA36000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.