Through LL.M. in Law and Tax Management at EDHEC Business School you will gain hands-on knowledge of the relationships between companies and their legal environment and an in-depth understanding of the practice of business law in international law firms and corporate legal departments.
This programme opens the doors to a wide range of positions in the legal world, such as business lawyers, in-house counsels or compliance officers.
- Arsene Taxand
- AUGUST & DEBOUZY
- BNP Paribas
- CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre
- Law strategy and lobbying
- Strategies in litigation, arbitration and ADR
- Advanced lawyering
- Taxation as a strategic tool for business
- Legal practice and research
- Impact of artificial intelligence on business and society
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) Taxation View 11 other Masters in Business Law in France
- 3-year bachelor degree in Law (or equivalent) minimum
- Excellent academic profile
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.