The Management of the Flavor and Fragrance Industry programme from Université Côte d'Azur offers high quality education provided by qualified staff from UNS and EDHEC, and the expertise of our partners (companies, insitutions, universities).
In addition to the specific lessons and skills taught in the program, students also benefit from an exceptional environment: premises provided by the city of Grasse give students proximity and access to local companies and all aspects of the perfume industry.
Tutored projects with our partners will involve students in the solving of real company issues. Thanks to such group work, students will also benefit from internship and job opportunities, which help them to kick-start their careers.
- Consumer understanding
- Sensory evaluation
- Sales and business development
- Operational marketing
- Development marketing
- Market surveys
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Formulation and CHemistry of Favour and Fragrances
- Natural Raw Materials
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Management
- Business and Foreign Language
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students who have 180 ECTS validated credits, from bachelor's degrees in law, marketing or science can apply.
- Depending on the situation, candidates who already have 5 years of professional experience in the industry can also apply and their applications will also be considered.
- Proficiency in English is also required.
- Following applications, students will be selected to take an entrance test, then an interview will be conductted with by a committee to finalize the application.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
In addition, financial aid (need-based or merit-based scholarships) will be available to students, and other sources of funding will also be available through each training course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.