A Biobank is a biological materials repository that collects, processes, stores, and distributes biospecimens to support scientific investigation.
The main objective of the Biobanks and Complex Data Management offered by the Université Côte d'Azur is to acquire knowledge, experience, and practical skills that will qualify graduates to work in the multidisciplinary field of biobanking (humans, animals, plants, and other living organisms) and complex data management.
On completion of the MSc in Biobanks and Complex Data Management program, students will be able to:
- Become biobank managers at an international level
- Assure and enhance quality of biological samples
- Offer advice for marketing and biobank sustainability
- Address ethical, legal, and societal aspects of biobanking
- Assure management of complex data associated with biological samples
- Biobank Manager/Administrator
- Biobank Quality Manager
- Data Manager
- Scientific Adviser to public and private sector clients
- Product Manager
- Regulatory Specialist
- Technological Specialist
- Logistics Specialist
- Logistics Manager/Administrator
- Logistics Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Health – Agro-environment
- Quality in Biobanking
- Ethics, legislation and social issues
- Hygiene and Security
- Management and Project Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The program is open to exceptional bachelor degree graduates in the field of Life Sciences.We welcome applications from candidates of all nationalities. French language proficiency is not an admission criterion.
- The students will respect the following conditions:
- The students must be fluent English speakers (a Language Certificate may be required).
- Able to commit at least 6 months internship abroad (M1, M2 or both).
- Full-time courses (FR: présence obligatoire).
- For students from French and non-French institutions ('international admissions') the selection is a 2 phase process.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fee may vary according to your residence status, namely if you are a resident of an EU country or of a country outside the EU.
Financial aid (need-based or merit-based scholarships) will be available to students, and other sources of funding will also be available through each training course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.