During the Master's Programme in International Marketing Management from LUT University , you will gain real-life competencies in case studies, simulation games, elevator pitches, company assignments and role-playing. You will develop a creative, customer-focused and data-driven approach to solving business problems.
The curriculum of this Master's programme covers a wide spectrum of elements supporting the corporate learning experience. For example, courses incorporating field-based experiential learning typically promote company input and involvement, reflectivity, active engagement, the development of problem-solving, information-gathering and analytical skills, oral presentation skills and company feedback.
About 80% of the programme's Master's theses are based on real-life business problems. The programme also offers students a possibility for double degree studies.
With our Master's profile, you can become not only a specialist, but also an entrepreneur.
You might find work as a marketing/sales manager, key account manager, marketing researcher, digital marketing manager, customer behaviour or business development consultant, or product and brand manager. An academic role is also a career path open to you
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core studies include courses on strategic marketing, the internationalisation of firms, the marketing of high technology innovations, marketing analytics and digital marketing.
- Advanced specialisation studies focus on planning, organising, implementing and managing international marketing activities, and international entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Minor studies deal with sustainable business, digitalisation and analytics, strategy and innovation, , international business and entrepreneurship.
- Language studies (excl. English)
- The Master's thesis is an advanced research project completed during the fourth semester. The Master's thesis requires approximately six months of full-time work.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Regular application period
- 1 December − 20 January
- 1 November − 31 May
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 40 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Degrees Completed Worldwide (excluding Finland)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and/or Business Administration - Completed in a University - All countries
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Completed in a University of Applied Sciences - EU/EEA countries
- Bachelor's Degree in a field other than Business Administration - Completed in a University - All countries
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.