- Designing and implementing optimum solutions in shipping
- Acquiring expertise in the organisation, management and satisfaction of national and international operators’ needs.
- Knowing and mastering the tools required for one’s actions
Strong points of the International Logistics and Port Management programme offered by the Ecole de Management de Normandie
- Lectures given entirely in English, while residing in France in a very international context
- Lectures from experts with international reputations, from a wide range of countries and cultures
- A professionalising programme: In-company Consulting Projects and Challenges, Business Dating, Professional Colloquia
- A campus in the heart of an international logistics hub (Le Havre, 1st French Port for External Trade)
- The Institut Portuaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche: IPER offers Shipping and Port expertise
- A cohort of a manageable size and close individual monitoring
Prospects are numerous in industrial organisations, logistics and service firms, as well as humanitarian agencies:
- Head of Flow/IS Management
- Head of Supplies
- Head of Logistics Organisation
- Logistics Analyst
- Head of Logistics Project
- Logistics Consultant
- Head of Logistics
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Distribution
Accredited by the French Conference des Grande Ecole.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Information Technologies for Logistics (SAP)
- Sustainable Logistics
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Operations Management
- Integrating the Supply Chain
- Quality Management
- Pricing and Cost Calculation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics International Business Transport Management View 83 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
The programme is open to:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Le Havre
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.