The Public Administration program at Seneca College was developed by municipal government professionals with the goal of providing graduates with the skills to be successful in the public sector. You will receive advanced training in communications, policy analysis, project management, information technology, finance, governance, leadership and human resources management. Delivered in a small class setting, the program benefits from experienced professors who are still active or employed within the public sector.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Research and policy analysis
- Critical thinking
- Writing, presenting and problem-solving for a public sector audience
- Financial planning and analysis
- Project planning
- A comprehensive understanding of the Canadian government structure with an emphasis on the Ontario municipal sector
In addition, the program is also focused on developing the soft skills required to have a successful career as a public servant.
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Policy and compliance officer
- Project management officer
- Administrative officer
- Legislative co-ordinator
- Constituency assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Municipal Issues and the Evolution of Local Government
- Public Sector Financial Management
- Public Sector Governance and Systems
- Communications in Public Administration
- Municipal Management and Administrative Structures
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Public Administration Public Policy View 7 other Masters in Public Policy in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National4122 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4122 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.