In the Marketing Management program at Seneca College you will gain skills and knowledge in several key areas including marketing research techniques, launching a new product or service, market segmentation techniques, pricing strategies, promotion and communications strategies, strategic market planning, generating new accounts and sales revenues.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Propose marketing plans
- Market research
- Developing strategic pricing
- Formulate budget
- Prepare sales presentations
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Account executive
- Assistant brand manager
- Customer service manager
- Sports and entertainment marketing specialist
- Marketing/sales/retail manager
- Media buyer
- Market researcher
- Digital marketing manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CRM - Process and Patterns
- Applied Marketing Research
- Financial Aspects of Marketing
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Presenting Complex Material
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesMarketing Management View 11 other Masters in Marketing Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or equivalent
- Applicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National4497 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4497 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.