The Joint Master in Global Economic Governance and Public Affairs at Centre international de formation européenne - CIFE is taught by renowned researchers and experienced professionals who combine second to none practical expertise and academic credentials. It combines on-site teaching, case studies, consulting missions, research thesis, and distant learning tools.
Applied Research - Contributing Partners
Students are expected to actively participate in applied research studies provided by our contributing partners. To complement their studies, motivated graduates may apply for traineeships in these global institutions.
Contributing Partners of the programme:
- OECD in Paris
- Potsdam Institute in Advanced Sustainability Studies
- Secretariat of the Euromed City Network in Nice
- Sustainable Finance Geneva
- Swiss Philanthropy Foundation in Geneva
- United Nations Conventions on Desertification in Bonn
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Democracy and Global Governance: conceptual and methodological issues
- Global politics: power shifts in an age of globalisation
- Statistics for international public affairs
- The political economy of the Eurocrisis
- Transnational Innovation
- Global and Local Regulation
- Interregional innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Public Administration Public Policy View 8 other Masters in Public Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For students who have completed their undergraduate studies
- Good knowledge of English required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.