The Joint Master in Global Economic Governance and Public Affairs (GEGPA) is an international Master offered by Centre international de formation européenne - CIFE in collaboration with the School of Government of LUISS Guido Carli.
The programme is taught by renowned researchers and experienced professionals who combine second to none practical expertise and academic credentials. It combines on-site teaching, case studies, consulting missions, research thesis, and distant learning tools.
Students are expected to actively participate in applied research studies provided by our contributing partners. To complement their studies, motivated graduates may apply for traineeships in these global institutions.
Stretching over one academic year the programme is structured into four modules:
- Global Governance
- Sustainable Development, the way forward?
- Policy Intelligence
- Applied Research Methodology, case studies, simulation exercises and skills workshops
Throughout the whole curriculum in Rome, Berlin and Nice students will participate in networking meetings with national and international government officials, private sector representatives and leading academics organised by LUISS School of Government in Rome and by CIFE in Berlin and Nice.
If you want to learn more about our programme and the application process, you can register for our online webinar via this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3c7VktRyLKXHuzhSSRg0hiB4V06KTtwGAzpe3jkC_Bo2qbA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Democracy and Global Governance: Conceptual and Methodological Issues
- Global Politics: Power Shifts in an Age of Globalization
- Statistics for International Public Affairs
- The Political Economy of the Eurocrisis
- Transnational Innovation
- Global and Local Regulation
- Interregional Innovation
- Economic Indicators
- Global Risk Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master is targeted at graduate students who want to deepen their knowledge regarding global governance and policy management or at young professionals with a private or public professional background.
- The programme is open to university graduates of all nationalities and all disciplines. Candidates must have very good knowledge of English.
- For students who have completed their undergraduate studies
- Good knowledge of English required
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.