In the face of a changing workforce – including an aging population, increased number of retirements, and a challenging economic environment – organizations in Canada are placing an increased emphasis on strategic human resources management. The demand for qualified Human Resources professionals is increasing.
The focus of the Human Resources Management program at Seneca College is on applied, relevant and current learning with opportunities to interact directly with industry professionals, and learn from qualified and award-winning faculty.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Critical thinking
- Organizational management
- Interpersonal communications
- Verbal and written communication
- Conflict management
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources co-ordinator
- Human resources manager
- Labour relations officer
- Talent acquisition specialist
- Training and development co-ordinator
- Compensation analyst
- HRIS specialist
- Health and safety specialist
- Pension and benefits administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personnel Research Techniques and H.R.I.S.
- Design and Administration of Compensation Plans
- Occupational Health and Safety
- The Legal Environment
- Recruitment and Selection Techniques
- Human Resources Planning and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 37 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or three-year college diploma or equivalent
- Applicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15559 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15559 CAD per year during 8 months.
National5333 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5333 CAD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.