The Sustainable Business Management program at Seneca College is designed to meet the growing needs of professionals who can propose, measure and evaluate sustainability initiatives. You will learn to develop and implement economically viable, lean business strategies for existing organizations or pursue entrepreneurship in sustainability. As a student of this program, you will have access to our HELIX innovation incubator.
You will learn to measure and reduce carbon footprints, recommend lean business strategies and integrate sustainability initiatives and strategies within several projects.
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Sustainability Officer
- Energy Auditor
- Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
- Project Manager
- Community Engagement Manager
- Sustainability Program Manager
- Outreach Co-ordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Workplace Productivity Tools
- Global Sustainability: Approaches and Models
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Sustainable Management
- Social Impact
- Leadership for Sustainable Change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Sustainable Development View 51 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or three-year college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National4719 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4719 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.