Today, Information Technology is key to enabling all business functions and empowering innovation in all walks of life such as healthcare, governance, education, etc. This widespread use of IT has created high demand for skilled Information Systems professionals.
The Information Systems programme offered by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science has been created to build critical, technical and problem- solving skills among tech professionals, and enable them to work in teams and lead projects to solve challenging, technology-centric problems.
- Learn without a career break with online classes conducted mostly on weekends or after business hours.
- The programme is structured to provide a basic foundation in mathematics & programming, knowledge in software development & computer science, and an understanding of specialized techniques in different technologies.
- Lab exercises consist of programming exercises, experiments using simulation tools, analysis and design of systems, etc. Some of the tools used in assignments are Eclipse, MySQL/ MongoDB, Star UML, NS2 and WireShark.
- The Project Work in the final semester enables students to apply concepts and techniques learnt during the programme.
- Emphasis on Experiential learning using lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work-integrated activities.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
- Learning Continuity Assurance facility, that allows participants to take a break without losing the semester fee paid by them.
- Option to submit fee using easy-EMI with 0% interest. Enroll with only INR 7,428 in the first month
- Discrete Structures for Computer Science
- Linear Algebra & Optimization
- Computer Programming
- Digital Electronics and Microprocessors
- Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- Courses include:
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 12 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application procedure
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet / certificate for date of birth .
- Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination,such as B.E /
- Tech or its equivalent. If the degree copy is not available, at the time of applying, fax /email this as soon as the same is available. If the transcript is not available, Mark sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying degree should be submitted.
- Copy of the ID for U.A.E Nationals. For candidates with other nationalities, passport copy (first 3 pages and last page), and U.A.E visa page if holding U.A.E. residence visa. Candidates , who do not possess a valid passport at the time of applying, must enclose a declaration along with the Application, that they will fax the required Passport pages on or before the last date. word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and your ultimate goal.
- Application Fee of 220 AED (60$)
International1560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per semester during 30 months.
National1560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per semester during 30 months.
Fees per semester: INR 60,500
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.