Our Master of Music Therapy (MMT) programme at ArtEZ University of the Arts, entirely taught in English language, offers professional music therapists the opportunity to advance and innovate their clinical and research expertise in the creative and international environment of ArtEZ University of the Arts. The MMT prepares you to develop expertise and innovative thinking in music therapy applied to clinical practice, community building, technology and research.
If you have a degree in Music you may qualify for our one-year Pre-Master of Music Therapy course, which prepares you to apply for the Master of Music Therapy programme.
ArtEZ's Music Therapy Masters contribute relevantly to the world’s society. They are culturally sensitive and professionally competent in responding to the needs of individual clients, groups, communities or organizations due to their high-quality musicality, specialized and advanced clinical experience and scientific knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musical Knowledge and Skills
- Music Therapy Knowledge and Skills
- Research Skills
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic View 19 other Masters in Music in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Music Therapy course or
- Bachelor of Creative Therapy (Music) with an approved level of music and music theory competences or
- Bachelor or Master of Music AND the pre-Master in Music Therapy or
- Bachelor of Music in Education AND the pre-Master in Music Therapy.
- Certain language requirements apply for this English-taught programme.
- Applicants must have prepared a personal study plan.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the entrance examination. During the entrance examination, we assess your chances of completing the course successfully.
International10700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Arnhem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.