Benefit from JCU’s research focus and learn from world-renowned lecturers and leading industry professionals. Access JCU’s observation suites and world-class training facilities and develop professional skills through extensive professional placements.
- This Psychology (Clinical) program from James Cook University provides advanced academic and practical postgraduate training at a level sufficient to meet the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council’s (APAC) accreditation criteria.
- Upon completing the Master of Psychology (Clinical), graduates will be eligible for full, general registration with the Psychology Board of Australia. After two years of supervised practice in the field, graduates will also be eligible for membership of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists.
- Professional Practice
- Evidence-based Practice
- Mental Health Disorders Across the Lifespan
- Assessment in Psychology
- Clinical Psychology Placement
- Clinical Psychology Masters Research Proposal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 23 other Masters in School Counselling in Australia
CRICOS code: 019793F
- Class 1 or 2A honours from AQF Level 8 bachelor honours degree accredited by the Australian Psychological Society; or equivalent. Must hold Provisional registration as a psychologist in Australia.
- US: Satisfactory completion of one year at a recognised university with a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Germany: Successful completion of six months of study at a recognised university with an overall grade of Pass or successful completion of Abitur, Fachhochschulreife or Reifezeugnis.
- Sweden: Successful completion of Upper Secondary School or Kommunal vuxenutbildning with a minimum GPA of 12.
- Norway: Successful completion of at least six months of study at a recognised higher education institution; or successful completion of Norwegian Vitnemål fra den Videregående Skolen with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Denmark: Successful completion of one semester of study at a recognised higher education institution with an overall grade of Pass (average of D).
International41200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41200 AUD per year during 24 months.
National31880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31880 AUD per year during 24 months.
Estimated annual Commonwealth Supported Fee for domestic students for a full-time study load $3,985.00
Living costs for Townsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.