Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The JCU International Excellence Scholarship provides a 25% tuition fee reduction throughout the entire duration of approved full degree study programs, provided recipients maintain a strong GPA each semester.
% off tuition fee waiver.
- In 2022, the International Excellence Scholarship is for eligible high achieving students from the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Europe.
- In 2023, the International Excellence Scholarship is for eligible high achieving students from the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, PNG and Middle East.
- Some programs are ineligible for the International Excellence Scholarship. This includes, but is not limited to end on honours degrees, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Science, and online and non-award programs.
- Master of Engineering (Professional) students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship in 2022 as there is a seperate Master of Engineering (Professional) scholarship.
- Australia Awards students and SACM students and all other government scholarships/sponsorships covering full tuition fees, international students transferring from joint programs, and study abroad and exchange students are not eligible.
- Area of Study: Excluding but is not limited to, the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Master of Engineering (Professional), and online and non-award programs.
Study experience required
Scholarship eligibility is automatically assessed during the JCU admissions process. There is no application required for this scholarship. Eligible candidates will receive an offer for their program of study and the International Excellence Scholarship concurrently.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.