At Risk Management Science programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong you will learn that a good understanding of risk management is vital to many companies. Risk management is a highly quantified, scientific and methodological subject that is closely related to statistics.
Graduates of this Risk Management Science programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will acquire the state-of-the-art risk management expertise and will play a leading role in the risk management industry in Hong Kong and abroad. Students must complete a minimum of 24 units to graduate.
- Risk theory and risk measures
- Time series, statistical modelling of stochastic processes
- Portifolio optimization
- Fixed income modeling, credit risk and market risk
- Pricing of risky claims
- Actuarial science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 28 February (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesManagement Studies Risk Management Actuarial Science View 42 other Masters in Management Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Applicants should have majored in Risk Management Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or a related field.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.