The duals master’s degree in Data Analytics and Finance offered by Arden University Online prepares professionals who can make use of data science, machine learning and data modelling to evaluate and predict behaviour that will minimize financial risks and lead to more informed business decisions.
Collecting and storing large amounts of data doesn’t mean you also automatically have useful information at your disposal. As a data analyst, you have to design ways of accessing relevant data points and finding ways to filter through information to offer answers to specific business goals.
The Master in Data Analytics and Finance from Arden University is specifically designed for future professionals who will be able to manage all this information and use it to inform future decision-making.
Why study this Master’s programme
- Get the knowledge and skills you need to train in the highly popular field of Data Science.
- Learn how to analyse and connect large amount of collected data to a company’s financial decisions.
- Study flexibility and online course delivery lets you study while you work.
- Get an education of British quality standards.
- Courses prepare you for working with large amounts of data in a demanding business setting.
- Strong focus on getting employed after graduating the program.
- Taught by experienced professionals in the field.
- No fixed lecture times. Study at your own pace.
What you will learn during this programme
- Learn how to organize large amounts of collected data.
- Learn how to present information in a comprehensive form, that’s adapted to the needs of management decision-making.
- Learn how to focus on the big picture, which data is most useful and ways to optimize processes using data.
- Gain the knowledge that will help you detect illegal financial activities.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates:
The current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Business Modelling for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Reporting Corporate Performance
- Research Project
Assessments at Arden University provide an opportunity to demonstrate your strengths in a number of ways and so a variety of methods are used, these could include:
- Research Proposal
- Dissertation or Journal Article
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 76 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7033 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7033 GBP per year during 18 months.
National6300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6300 GBP per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.