Reliance on facilities at the Design Department at the Politecnico di Milano, such as its prototype workshop and its virtual prototyping workshop, enrich the learning experience by assuring the availability of equipment up to the task of the Specializing Master.
This Specializing Master in Transportation and Automobile Design at POLI.design - Milan (Italy) is designed to train a figure of designer who is able to develop own creativity, integrating it in an innovative way with the academic knowledge of the training scenarios, and at the same time to experience the entire development process of typical style of the world of the automotive industry.
This Specializing Master produces an innovative professional with advanced skills related to the main tasks involved in creating an automobile’s style. Its goal is to give students the chance to enter the production stream for auto-industry design. This is not limited to traditional roles or companies but encompasses a network of enterprises that interact and collaborate with corporate design departments on co-design projects. Acquired skills include teamwork and conflict management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Car Design Studio
- Exterior Car Design
- Interior Design Studio
- Alias modelling for Car Design
- Car Design Culture
- Transportation Design Workshops
- Multimedia Tools for Car Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within February 16th
- for Extra U.E. citizens within January 14th
DisciplinesDesign Automotive Engineering Transportation Engineering View 5 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The enrollment at the Specializing Master in Transportation & Automobile Design requires a University Diploma, a Bachelor of Science degree, or a Master of Science degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Engineering, or an equivalent qualification.
- Anyhow, the Master board has the right to consider the enrollment of candidates holding the above mentioned titles in other disciplines. For those who graduated not in Italy, equivalent study titles will be considered if recognized in the respective course of studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.