Fully Online Master of Education in TESOL based in Philadelphia
- Courses offered 100% online
- Individualized program of study created for each student waiving previously completed coursework and outlining current PDE requirements
- ESL Program Specialist certification coursework embedded within the curriculum
- Commitment to Autism Training: Include our Autism Endorsement in your coursework or continue into the Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis. Eastern is passionate about serving those on the Autism Spectrum through our College Success Program and with the Devereux CARES Campus Transition Partnership
- Our graduate programs in education, including the MEd in TESOL, have deep roots in the greater Philadelphia area
- Ranked among the Best Online Master's in English Language Learning!
- Ranked among the top 5 Fastest Online Master's Programs in TESOL.
Eastern University graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the comprehension of the complexity of cultural and linguistic diversity and its implications for student achievement.
- Apply curricula, methodologies, and evaluation strategies best suited for students of diverse cultural and language backgrounds.
- Reflect critically on their own assumptions and practices as a basis for personal transformation and vision creation that will benefit the student community.
- Instruct English effectively to speakers of other languages.
- Demonstrate leadership skills that promote educational equity for a diverse population.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods with Field Experience
- Theories of Second Language Acquisition
- Multicultural Education
- Language Testing and Materials Development
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $35 application fee payable to Eastern University
- Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations
- Program of study (this evaluation will be done by the School of Education upon receipt of your transcripts)
- 750-1000 word essay:- Summarize how your personal characteristics, professional activities, and/or personal life experiences have led you to believe you are well suited for the education profession.- Identify your personal and professional goals and discuss why you have chosen to apply to Eastern University's Education programs to fulfill those goals. Please include a discussion of your academic record and how it accurately reflects/does not reflect your intellectual and professional abilities.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of .
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.