The Instructional Design and Technology program at Bellevue University prepares you to design and strategically incorporate technology into innovative learning experiences for:
- Higher education curriculum
- Faculty training and development
- Corporate training and development
- K-12 education - teachers
- Online learning environments
- Adult learners and nontraditional students
In the online instructional design and technology graduate program, you will evaluate emerging technologies for practical applications within your organization. Throughout the course design process, you’ll implement best practices to strengthen learning outcomes for diverse types of learners in a variety of settings.
At the successful completion of the Master’s in Instructional Design and Technology program, you will have an understanding of the differences in the ways individuals learn and the different needs for face-to-face, blended, and online or distance learning.
As part of your degree program, you will have an opportunity to build an e-portfolio with your instructional design projects to showcase your skills and knowledge. Upon completion of the degree program graduates will be able to:
- Integrate innovative design practices and technologies into a variety of learning and educational environments appropriate to how students learn.
- Apply a mastery of research and evidenced-based instructional design models and principles to the design, development, and implementation of technology-rich programs that model best practices and align with learning outcomes.
- Demonstrate leadership and collaboration capabilities in the conducting of an application of research, planning, management, and evaluation of instructional design and educational technology projects and programs.
- Model the safe and ethical use of technology through demonstrated copyright compliance, ADA accessibility, and the development of appropriate privacy protections within designs.
- Apply needs analysis to the development of instruction and the integration of technology to ensure learner success.
- Integrate current and emerging technology into instructional design, demonstrating a clear alignment between technology chosen and learning objectives.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Instructional Design
- Foundations of Education and Training
- ePortfoIio Design Term I Project
- Applied Research and Analysis
- Introduction to Instructional Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Technology Management View 63 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.