The aim of the Innovation and Management in Tourism programme of Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is to offer a top-level tourism education that is attractive and accessible to participants worldwide, providing a unique education resulting in an internationally recognized Masters’ Degree with extraordinary career prospects.
The aim of the Master programme is to offer a top-level tourism education that is attractive and accessible to participants worldwide, providing a unique academic and professional foundation resulting in an internationally recognised Master’s Degree with extraordinary career prospects. With in-depth knowledge in Experience Design, eTourism and Entrepreneurship, we prepare you for a multi-faceted career. The programme equips you with the skills needed to take over managerial positions in companies in the tourism industry and the wider service sector, start your own business, go on with a PhD or a scientific career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism Management
- Innovation Management
- Experience Design 1
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification for university studies (high school diploma, Matura, Abitur, A-levels,...)
- Bachelor’s degree in study program relevant to field of tourism /including coursework relevant to tourism & business
- CV (in English)
- Letter of Motivation, English
- Copy of passport
- Current foto
- Applicants located in the European Union will be invited to attend an admissions interview in Salzburg. Applicants located outside of the European Union will receive detailed instructions concerning personal video presentation. They will have 21 days time to complete and upload the video.
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Salzburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.