Logistics and traffic keep our modern world moving. Just think of the increase in self-driving cars and trucks, or the transport pressures of e-commerce: we live in a super dynamic logistic machine. You click ‘buy it now’ and an automated warehouse springs into action. Within 24 hours your purchase is at your front door, the last step in a complex supply chain. Modern traffic systems increasingly pursue logistics and optimisation: from fleet management of shared cars and bikes to enterprises that provide integrated mobility-as-a-service.Governmental planning agencies and public transport operators cooperate with trendy firms to consign the use of unsustainable private cars to the history books.
Career after the Master Mobility and Supply Chain Engineering at KU Leuven
All master students Logistics and Traffic who graduate, immediately find a job in the private sector, governments and research institutes. Many companies from the public as well as the private sector are looking for experts with a logistics and traffic background.
These sectors are looking for experts:
- transportation tech companies (navigation, mobility services, mapping)
- consulting, engineering offices
- public transport companies
- logistics consultants
- logistic service providers & operators
- sea and airport (terminal) operators
- automotive and suppliers
- local, regional and European governments
- educational and research institutes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Decision Making for Industrial Management
Supply Chain Engineering
Geographic Information Systems
Transport Infrastructure Planning and Appraisal
Public Transportation, Design and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 53 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All applications are evaluated by both KU Leuven Admissions Office and the relevant Master’s programme director. Admission is ultimately at the discretion of the Faculty. In order to be considered for admission, applicants are required to submit their GRE score. Please contact ETS requesting an original score card to be forwarded to us using the following Institutional Code: 0749. Students who obtained a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in one of the EEA countries, the UK, or Switzerland are exempted from providing GRE scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA947 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 947 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Leuven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.