The Master of Business Administration (Executive Part Time) at the University of East Anglia is designed for those who seek a programme which mixes theoretical knowledge with the realities of the workplace – a programme where group work and lectures are in natural combination and where the combined thoughts of first-class academics, experienced practitioners and fellow students are each valued as part of the teaching and learning experience.
The part time MBA is specifically designed for those who want to:
- learn the theoretical models characteristic of a MBA programme, and in addition develop real skills and competences through your ability to apply knowledge
- undertake a practical course of study with many opportunities to hear from leading-edge practitioners as well as research-led academics
- network with other practising managers, professionals and entrepreneurs within the cohort and wider alumni group
- be taught by internationally recognised and experienced lecturers who consistently achieve high evaluation scores from students
- participate in units which are integrated around modern business issues rather than structured around traditional categories of academic knowledge
- experience a wide range of approaches to teaching and learning and, through facilitation, benefit from the combined experience of fellow students
- build your personal and professional skills with the help of a supportive career development service.
- Managing Director
- Senior Director
- Chief Executive
- Department Head
- Divisional Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Digital Systems and Technologies
- International Economic Environment
- Leading and Changing Organisations
- Marketing Strategy
- Operation, Process and Service Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 854 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A candidate’s work experience is highly significant and we are looking for applicants with a minimum of three years in a managerial, professional, or entrepreneurial role.
- First or second class honours degree, or international equivalent, or;
- Relevant postgraduate diploma, or;
- Qualification from a professional body recognised by UEA.
- Applicants who do not hold a first degree or equivalent will be considered on the basis of their business and managerial experience, their career to date, and their likelihood of benefiting from the course.
- Please include a full CV with your application, detailing work experience and qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22550 GBP per year during 24 months.
National22550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22550 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.