Who is the study course aimed at and what career prospects does it offer?
International Management and Information Systems Online builds on a Bachelor’s or diploma degree in economics (business), business informatics or a comparable field of study and the first years of employment. The program from South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences is aimed at up-and-coming employees who wish to further develop their knowledge in management and IT.
The program is aimed at professionals and is designed in such a way that they do not have to give up their jobs but can study part-time and primarily online (also from outside Germany). Therefore, the in total 90 credits are spread across 4 semesters, resulting in a reduced workload in the respective semesters. The online course format enables students to study from anywhere and at anytime.
The objective of the professional IMIS Online course is to qualify ambitious employees for future leadership roles considering the requirements of modern information and communication systems. In addition to the further development of expert knowledge, a central objective is the development of self-management, social and methodological competencies.
- International Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- International Economics
- Corporate Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Leadership & Change Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology International Business View 206 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For admission to the Master’s program IMIS Online, applicants are required to prove the successful completion of a Bachelor’s program, their professional expertise, and their language skills.
- of at least seven semesters with a volume of 210 credits or a diploma degree course in economics (business) or business informatics or a comparable degree course with an overall grade at least equal to the German grade "Good" (2.5) or the relative ECTS grade A or B,
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- This program is based on a self-financing of the students.
Living costs for Hagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.