The International Management and Information Systems program offered by South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences focuses on integrating IT and management skills, preparing for a business environment where IT competences are key to running international companies.
The program teaches two core competences: Supporting management processes through IT and managing complex, globally connected and IT enabled companies.
The Master’s Program »International Management & Information Systems (IMIS)« prepares students for leadership roles in a globalized business world, in which the sophisticated use of IT systems will continue to be crucial to business success.
Our program, which is taught entirely in English, has the further advantage that IT topics are combined with management topics to prepare you for the business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Marketing Management
- Corporate Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Journal Club
- Business Intelligence
- Information Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Virtual/Intercultural Communication
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences International Business View 111 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 210 credits from prior Bachelor or Master study programs with at least 180 credits from a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Informatics or similar field of study with a final grade of at least "good" or the relative ECTS grade "A" or "B".
- Proof of English language proficiency: current TOEFL score of at least 575 (paper-based), 232 (computerbased), 90-91 (internet based); IELTS band 6.5 or a passing score on a comparable English-language proficiency exam.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Universities in the German federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia do not demand tuition fees.
Living costs for Hagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.