The Biomedical Engineering - Bioengineering and Innovation in Neuroscience programme at Université de Paris is based on an educational policy that fosters both an interdisciplinary, international perspective as well as the students’ initiative.It combines the top-level and complementary expertise of three partners: engineering science represented by three engineering schools within PSL (Chimie ParisTech, ESPCI Paris and Mines ParisTech) and Arts et Métiers on one hand, and biomedical and health science at Université de Paris, on the other hand.Teaching faculty comes mostly from the partner institutions. Guest lecturers include hospital clinicians (APHP), and researchers from other schools and universities as well as from private companies (e.g. GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Renault, Sanofi, Thalès, Materialise Medical, etc.).
The 1st year is a common path for all BME students (with individualized choices of courses according to their background).
In 2nd year, students can choose between 5 paths, one of them being bioengineering and innovation in Neurosciences (BIN). The BIN track is designed for engineering school students, and for university students having a robust initial training in basic science or medicine. Courses will mesh engineering, mathematics, and computer concepts with molecular, cellular and systems neuroscience.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Respect scientific ethics
- Design and develop scientific projects
- Implement a project, define the objectives and context, carry out and evaluate the action
- Conduct and develop scientific and technical projects
- Analyse, diagnose and interpret the results of scientific experiments
- Know how to assess professional risks, implement specific evaluation methods
- Master specific methods and tools
- Use information and communication technologies
- Conduct information research, identify access modes, analyze relevance, explain and transmit
- Scientific communication in English
- Teamwork: integrating, positioning and collaborating
- Integrate into a professional environment: identify your skills and communicate them
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Having obtained or being in the process of validating a Licence 3 or a Bachelor’s degree (science related) or being a physiotherapist or a 4th year student in a physiotherapist school
- NB. Even if the Bachelor’s degree is a 4 or 5 year program as it is the case in some countries, students must apply for the 1st year of this program. Students may enter directly the 2nd year of the program under certain condition listed on the program website.
- Certified C1 level in English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.