The Master Programme in Business and Management - Marketing at Uppsala University gives you these skills is designed to provide you with the analytical and critical thinking skills you'll need to overcome challenges in consumer and industrial markets - and to understand marketing from a service perspective. You'll learn to present your results and conclusions in a convincing manner, you'll build a foundation in classical theory as well as current research in the field - and you'll have extensive opportunities to put that theory into practice.
In this specialisation, practical experience and cutting-edge research come together and contributes to a deeper knowledge of the context that conditions the management and planning of marketing and prepare you for meeting the growing demand of the global job market.
Your specialisation in marketing offers both a solid theoretical and practical foundation in the field - giving you the ability to analyse and manage current industry challenges and preparing you for a number of roles after graduation. You might choose to work as a manager, marketer or business analyst for an organisation, become an entrepreneur or continue your academic career.
- Business Analysis and Managerial Action
- The Global Firm
- Consumer Marketing
- Scientific Methods in Business Research
- Markets and Marketing
- Service Logic in Marketing
- Business to Business Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 53 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university. Also required is 90 credits in business studies.
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6").
- Students are selected based on: GMAT test result; Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
International9278 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18556 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Application Fee: SEK 900
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 200000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.