As a Global Entertainment and Music Business at Berklee College of Music student, you will focus on the skills, concepts, and methodologies central to global business models and apply these models to the artistic management and entrepreneurial challenges of music and digital media in the contemporary international entertainment industry. You will strengthen your analytical and leadership skills as well as your written, oral, and musical communication skills. As you advance your professional skills and knowledge, you will grow and excel as leaders of the global music industry.
When you complete the Master of Arts in Global Entertainment and Music Business, you will have the ability to:
- synthesize the language of the global music and entertainment industries;
- evaluate and apply leadership models as tools for ethical decision-making;
- apply effective promotion and marketing strategies;
- synthesize research techniques applicable to the global music and entertainment industries;
- synthesize intellectual property laws, with particular attention to rights licensing;
- assess markets for emerging business models;
- assess financial considerations in the commerce of music and entertainment in a global economy; and
- forecast trends and gain expertise in the technology applications appearing in business environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Business Finance
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Music Business Semina
- Global Leadership and Management
- Publishing, Licensing, and Distribution
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of Bachelor's Degree
- Student Visas
- English Language Requirement
- Supporting Materials
International44360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22180 USD per semester during 18 months.
National44360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22180 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.