ISAT and Polytech'Orléans, top European automotive engineering schools offer a co-accredited Master programme in Automotive Engineering for Sustainable Mobility focusing on Energy Management & Control and Vehicle Dynamics. This international programme in Europe is accredited by the French Ministry of Research and Education. This master degree in Automotive Engineering for Sustainable Mobility is available at the University of Burgundy.
- This two-year automotive engineering programme in Europe at master level (3 semesters & 1 internship semester) is entirely taught in English in both European automotive engineering universities ISAT Nevers & Polytech'Orléans.
- This programme aims at preparing future automotive student-engineers for a professional career with a broad knowledge in automotive systems adapted to the new trends (hybrid propulsion, electrical vehicle, bio-materials, alternative fuels, fleet management...) while offering specialisations central to the industry & research to meet these requirements.
Core teaching units with a choice of two specialised options:
- vehicle dynamics / intelligent vehicle
- energy management & control for sustainable mobility
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering Transportation Engineering View 9 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Oustanding achievement is required in the applicants' First Degree, which must have equivalent to UK first class in either mechanical & electrical engineering, electronics engineering, computer science, physics and automotive engineering.
- English proficiency
International5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Nevers
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.