Courses include business, communication studies, and psychological perspectives on behavior in organizations and methods of addressing human resources related problems. This concentration should appeal to students who would like to develop a professional skill set that is broad both in content and application.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Introduction to Industrial Psychology
- Business and Administrative Writing Or Grant Writing
- Organizational Communication
- Leadership and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership View 557 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State302 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 302 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.