The Space Systems Engineeering programme of ISAE-SUPAERO Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace allowed students to acquire and develop technical skills specific to space systems. Design and to understand the international, economic and legal aspects of space programs.
The advanced master “Space Systems Engineering” leads to systems or management position of various space applications programmes (Earth Observation, Telecommunications, Navigation, science, Human Spaceflight…) as researcher and design engineers in space industry, agencies or laboratories.
The TAS Astro - Space Systems Engineering Advanced Master program is a one-year professional course of study. The TAS Astro Advanced Master allows students to develop a high level of multidisciplinary skills in space science, space systems engineering and space project management. It enables the students to access work opportunities with numerous career opening in aerospace projects, be it with space agencies, research agencies, or industrial companies in an international environment.
The program is designed for students who wish to start immediately after the completion of their graduate degree and for employees who have enrolled through their companies continuing education programs.
The TAS Astro curriculum includes a broad spectrum of subjects with the following objectives:
- to develop specific skills applied to space sector: Space systems engineering and management of space projects
- to acquire high interdisciplinary knowledge related to technical, legal and economic aspects of international space programs
TAS Astro Advanced Master program leads students to technical employment either in international industries or in research centers in aerospace world. Current positions are: Space program project managers, Space Systems engineers, Experts in industry or public research laboratories, in Consulting or services companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mission analysis and orbital mechanics
- Space environment & effects
- Space systems architecture: Ground segments, satellites & sub-orbital planes
- Launchers architecture
- Space communication systems
- Satellite based localization systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Transportation Engineering View 9 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment
- Transcripts of the 3 last years
- English test result
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate)
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- Application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.