Space Systems Engineering from ISAE-SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace allows students to acquire and develop technical skills specific to space systems Design and to understand the international, economic and legal aspects of space programs.
The advanced master “Space Systems Engineering” leads to systems or management position of various space applications programmes (Earth Observation, Telecommunications, Navigation, science, Human Spaceflight…) as researcher and design engineers in space industry, agencies or laboratories.
- Mission analysis and orbital mechanics
- Space environment & effects
- Space systems architecture: Ground segments, satellites & sub-orbital planes
- Launchers architecture
- Space communication systems
- Satellite based localization systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering Transportation Engineering View 30 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- English Proficiency
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,Transcripts of the 3 last years,
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
International21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.