As a graduate from the MSc programme in Food Innovation and Health, you can contribute to the development of healthier and tastier foods. You’ll become an expert in gastronomy and technology, linking consumers and the food industry.
The Food Innovation and Health programme at the University of Copenhagen combines knowledge about nutrition, innovation and entrepreneurship with food chemistry, culinary techniques, product development and consumer experience. In this way graduates are enabled to navigate in the cross-field between palatability and health – and to develop new products.
With a degree in Food Innovation and Health, you will be able to work in the food industry or within the public food area, for instance as a product developer or adviser. You can also work with communication, health promotion, management, or research within the food and health sector, teach, or serve as a consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Science and Culinary Techniques
- Nutrition Physiology
- Food Consumer Research
- Thematic Course in Food Innovation and Health
- Bioactive Food Components and Health
- Determinants of Food Consumption
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 8 other Masters in Food Sciences in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements. Learn about when and how to apply.
- BSc in Food Science with the Food, Health and Nutrition subject-specific course package from the University of Copenhagen
- If you have a bachelor’s degree other than those listed above, you must submit additional documentation along with your application so the University can evaluate whether or not you meet the admission requirements.
International10760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5380 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee: DKK 40,000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.