Students in the Marketing Management (MiMM) programme at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) are familiar with methods and instruments of market research and consumer behaviour because they have applied them to practical examples and practised them.
- conduct well-founded assessments of the effectiveness and efficiency of strategies and campaigns in the context of market-oriented corporate management (marketing management).
- are competent in the conceptualisation of a market-oriented use of instruments and are able to innovate strategies in a dynamic environment.
- are well-versed in dealing with (digital) media.
- combine qualitative and quantitative analytical and conceptual methods in order to solve present and future problems.
- gauge the impact of entrepreneurial strategies and plans on the market, on society and on the environment in a realistic manner.
- have learnt to tackle new things in a spirit of personal responsibility.
- formulate clear consequences.
Soundly acquired knowledge and new combinable skills (analytical and conceptual skills, instrumental knowledge) and the practised basic approach (market orientation and responsible action in practice) are an indispensable necessity for success in the world of work that is changing ever more rapidly.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Machine Learning for Marketers
Judgement and Decision Making
- Exploring Consumer Culture trough Qualitative Methods
- Action Learning in Retail Marketing
- Buyer Psychology
- Clean Energy Marketing
Web Data & Digital Analytics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree with a major at least partly similar to Business administration awarded by a Swiss university;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (similar major) from a Swiss university of applied sciences with a minimum average grade of 5.00 in the degree certificate;
- consecutive Master's degree from a Swiss university in another discipline.Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes must have been completed in the same discipline (consecutively) and amount to at least 270 ECTS credits points together.
International6180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3090 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1326 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- CHF 1429 - National
- CHF 3329 - International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.