At the M.Sc. in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence from EDHEC Business School will acquire a “common language" understandable by data scientists, developers, and managers to create insightful analysis and innovative strategies for businesses in the digital age.
The programme prepares you for a wide range of positions and opportunities where programming, quantitative analysis, critical thinking and business management skills are essential.
- Accenture Interactive
- Deloitte Digital
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Boost Your Career
- Machine Learning/data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Transformation and Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 37 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in France
- 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent academic profile.
- Computing knowledge is a “plus” (VBA, statistical software, Html5, Css, Ruby or Python)
- Strong GMAT or GRE or Tage Mage or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
International24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.