At the M.Sc. in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence from EDHEC Business School will acquire a “common language" understandable by data scientists, developers, and managers to create insightful analysis and innovative strategies for businesses in the digital age.
The programme prepares you for a wide range of positions and opportunities where programming, quantitative analysis, critical thinking and business management skills are essential.
- Accenture Interactive
- Deloitte Digital
- Boost Your Career
- Machine Learning/data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Transformation and Strategy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 37 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in France
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum
- Excellent academic profile.
- Computing knowledge is a “plus” (VBA, statistical software, Html5, Css, Ruby or Python)
- Strong GMAT or GRE or Tage Mage or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.